What we provide
- Correcting language usage and style
- Correcting grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors
- Checking for clarity and consistency
- Improving the flow of the text
- Conforming to British, American or other English variety
- Texts take approximately ten working days to complete, depending on length
- A PhD or master’s thesis takes about 20 working days, depending on length
- Completion times are guidelines but are not guaranteed
- Express texts are generally completed in about half normal time
- Language editing remains the copyright of The Whole World Company until payment is received in full.
- We reserve the right to refuse service
- If the Client terminates language editing before a text is completed, the Client will pay The Whole World Company for work completed up to the date of termination.
- The Whole World Company’s liability is limited to what our services provide as described in these Terms and Conditions. The maximum financial liability is the fee charged for our Language Services. We are not liable for any type of special, consequential or indirect loss.
- The content of texts is the responsibility of the Client. The Whole World Company is unable to guarantee publication, graduation, passing of examinations, job appointments or similar.
- The Whole World Company accepts no responsibility for any loss or inconvenience, or for any claim by any third party, as a consequence of its services or advice.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and may be modified without notice.
- If any condition of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes illegal or unenforceable then it will be deemed to be deleted and will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions.